Lee Harrington and Mollena Williams, co-authors of “Playing Well With Others”, talk in this clip about the choices you can make about involving yourself with the kink community. They reassure kinksters that it’s fine to choose your own level of connection, whether that’s only one event, one “munch”, or going all the way to organizing events and running for leather titles. They describe many of the various ways people choose to participate in the kink community, and invite you to enjoy as much – or as little – as you want of what community has to offer.
- Playing Well With Others: A New Book by Lee Harrington & Mollena Williams
- Kink Community: What Is It?
- Help! Which Kink Event is Right for Me?
- Kink Community: Level of Involvement
- Kink Community: Dungeon Dos & Don’ts
- Kink Community: Exploratorium & Other Events
- Con-Crud & Con-Drop
- Kink Community: Why Join?