A common occurrence at events is for people to meet, strike up a conversation, discover mutual interests, and get right into playing. Unfortunately, this can often lead to misunderstandings due to a lack of information about boundaries or what both people want out of the scene. While it’s sexy to think “it’ll all work out,” Stefanos and Shay have some recommendations for increasing the odds of a hot scene, not a consent incident.
The Kink Scene
- Coming Out into the Scene
- Guided Tour Through SF Citadel
- Things NOT to do when Meeting People in a Kinky Context
- How to Introduce Yourself in a Kinky Context
- Setting Up a Playdate When You’ve Just Met