The debate about the g-spot seems to pop up in magazines, newspapers, even pop TV shows. Ducky simplifies it – sort of. She explains exactly where it is, how to find it in any vagina, but then she explains the not-so-simple part. How a woman responds to g-spot stimulation varies widely, from “not at all” to “multi-orgasmic”, and there are a lot of factors that can affect response. She goes over them and explains why it’s worth getting to know the g-spot.
- Girlgasms: Linguistics
- GirlGasms: How do I know if I've had an orgasm?
- GirlGasms Anatomy: Clit & Vulva
- GirlGasm: When Your Clit is Not It
- Girlgasms: The Female Hard-On
- GirlGasms: the G-Spot
- Girl Gasms: That Pee Sensation
- GirlGasms: G-Spotting Toys
- Girl Gasm: Pain During Intercourse
- Girl Gasm: Squirting
- Girl Gasms: Compliments on Your Pussy
- GirlGasms: Lubricants
- GirlGasms: Muscles & Breathing
- GirlGasms: Kegel Toys
- GirlGasm Mythbusting: Different Kinds of Orgasms
- GirlGasm Mythbusting: Orgasm from Penetration Alone
- GirlGasms Mythbusting: Multiple Orgasms
- GirlGasms Mythbusting: Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Girlgasms Mythbusting: Simultaneous Orgasms
- GirlGasms Mythbusting: Orgasm Every Time?