Princess Kali is the founder of Kink Academy and the author of the first book dedicated to the joys of erotic humiliation and today she’s launching a holiday to celebrate this oft-misunderstood fetish. This will be a day to share your experiences, post fun photos, meet fellow humiliation enthusiasts online and learn more about the fabulously fun kink for erotic humiliation!
Annually ‘National Erotic Humiliation Day’ will fall on the 4th Saturday of October.
This year we’ll be celebrating TODAY on October 29, 2016
Make sure you use the hashtag #HumiliationDay on Twitter & Instagram – where she’ll be sharing tips & photos all day plus signal boosting your posts – follow her @Princess_Kali (on twitter) and EnoughToMakeYouBlush (on instagram) to see all the kinky, humiliating goodness! If you post on Fetlife, friend Kali here and send her a link (or post it in the comment section below!)
Ways YOU can celebrate:
- Post your own photos on twitter, Fetlife and tumbler (see below for suggestions)
- Confess your humiliation themed fantasies & share your experiences – dominants AND submissives, I’m looking at you!
- Do you have a blog? Write a post about a humiliation themed topic (see below for suggestions!) and post on Kali’s website EnoughToMakeYouBlush.com (post in the comments too).
- Buy her book this week to read & get ideas (yes, this is a shameless plug!) You can get it on Kindle for immediate download, or order an autographed copy.
Humiliation Themes for photos, erotica, confessions and blog posts:
- Verbal Humiliation and Degradation
- Foot Fetish
- Being Turned into Furniture
- Sex & Masturbation
- Chastity & Orgasm Control
- Messy Food Play
- Bodily Functions
- Domestic Service & Cleaning
- Punishment & Protocol
- Playing in Public
- Financial Domination
I’m so looking forward to seeing your kinky creativity and I’m certain you dirty pervs can come up with even more ideas too!
Do you have another idea for celebrating the first annual National Erotic Humiliation Day? Share in the comments!
- The Many Sides of Fear
- A Very Kinky Independance Day
- Humiliation or Abuse?
- What’s a Flogger?
- When a D/s relationship changes
- Finding Time For Kink
- Five Things to Ask Before You Tie
- Can a Submissive Say No?
- 5 Ways Music Can Set the Mood for Sexy Time
- Sub Drop by Daddy Vinnie
- Using Metal Handcuffs: Sexy, Scary, Ow!
- Perverted Packing: Tips & Tricks for Getting Gear To Kinky Events
- Using Rituals to Start and Stop a Scene
- What type of rope should you use?
- A Dominants Guide To Making Mistakes
- Precautions for Sounding By Dr. Brian
- Aftercare by Daddy Vinnie
- Five Rules for Healthy D/s Relationships – guest post by Lady Elizabeth
- Top Drop by Frozen Meursault
- Hands Free Dominance by Measha Stone
- Study says….kink is good for you!!
- Who you going to call? by Brian Flaherty
- D/s-topian Future: Using Technology in Power Exchange
- Expressing your Inner Pony: How to Develop your Pony Persona
- Screening Your Play Partners For Risk Factors by Dr. Brian
- Can punishment be used in a D/s relationship?
- Rigger’s nightmare- whatcha gonna do? Handling falls from suspension by Shay Tizano
- Nipple Clamps: From Ohhh to Oww!
- Brain Lingerie: Kinky Role Play Ideas
- The Edge of Kink
- Chastity Play & Orgasm Control
- MindKink: Erotic Hypnosis for Kinksters
- Chivalry isn’t Dead: The Submissive in Shining Armor By Schadenfreude
- Creating the Right BDSM Relationship
- Can You Learn to Be Dominant?
- Autism and Kink – Guest Post by Amy Shiner
- Your F*cking Awesome Fetlife Profile
- Power Beyond Sex: Negotiating D/s Outside the Bedroom
- What Qualities Make a Good Dominant?
- Personal Responsibility and Consent in the Kink Community
- Happy 8th Birthday Kink Academy!
- A Rope Bondage Primer
- Furniture of the Flesh: Objectification Kink
- What NOT To Do When A Scene Goes Wrong
- Master, Slave, Lover, Friend: Navigating Multi-Level Relationships
- The Mindful Kinkster: Using Woo for Hotter Scenes
- Male Submission: The Beautiful Bravery of Surrender
- Why Is Spanking Fun?
- Get Whip Smart at Kink Academy!
- Here a landmine, there a landmine: What to do when things go wrong
- Let’s Get This Party Started: Getting Scenes Going
- Five Principles of Dungeon Party Etiquette
- 50 Ways to Get Started Having Kinky Sex
- “Not Yet!”: The Sexiness of Orgasm Control
- Let’s Get Serious: Adding Depth to Your Scenes
- The Kinky Blowjob – It’s All About The Attitude!
- More Than Sexy: Consent is Kinky, Too
- How To Beat Con Drop
- Primal: the Kink of Instinct
- Strategies for the PolyKink Relationship
- Celebrate the First Annual ‘National Erotic Humiliation Day’ – October 29th!