While there haven’t been clinical studies, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence of benefits from prostate massage. Dr. Charlie Glickman explains some of the reported good things that came from this practice. Of course you should always consult your personal physician if there are problems relating to your own health. Meanwhile, though, isn’t it great to learn that something so pleasurable may also be good for you?
Also in Intro to Pegging
- What is the Prostate?
- What Does Prostate Pleasure Feel Like?
- Three Key Ingredients for Great Anal Sex
- How Pegging Will Improve Your Sex Life
- Do Straight Guys Like Anal Sex?
- The Prostate is the Male G-Spot
- Possible Health Benefits of Prostate Massage
- Easy & Fun Anal Stimulation
- Easy & Fun Anal Penetration
- How to Find Your Partner’s Prostate
- Prostate Massage Techniques
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(17)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)