Rope bottoming for suspension has less to do with “BDSM” and much more in common with aerial arts like silks, trapeze, and Lyra. In this clip SlutPhD draws from those disciplines and others as she shows several ways you can prepare your body and mind for the stresses of flying in rope. It’s not just about flexibility – it’s also about breathing, pain tolerance, and the ability to communicate during the process. These exercises can help you prepare and condition your body for the full experience.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)