Having trouble viewing a video? Check out our Video Troubleshooting Guide.
About the Site
Who are the educators on Kink Academy?
The Kink Academy expert list is composed of people from a multitude of educational and sex-positive backgrounds. Some of the KA experts have certifications or degrees in aspects of health, psychology, social services of the law which make them ideal academics for safety and wellness sexuality topics.
Most of our presenters are experts in topics for which there are no accredited courses for (We have yet to find a college that offers “Spanking 101”), and who are upheld in their various communities as reliable sources of knowledge.
To make sure we get the best experts possible, each of our experts undergo a review process before we arrange to create content with them.
We’re not currently creating new content, but if you’re interested in becoming a Kink Academy expert, fill out this form and you’ll be notified when we’re working with new educators.
How do I download the videos to view offline?
Kink Academy is an online educational resource. All videos on the site are streamed via a media server and can’t be downloaded and viewed offline.
How do I update my payment info? (Change credit card information, change address with CCBill, etc.)
- All payments and subscriptions are handled by our third party payment processor, CCBill.
- To alter your payment info and/or update your contact info with CCBill…
- Go to https://support.ccbill.com/
- You will need to select your method of payment you used from the drop down (Credit Card is the only payment option we use…)Then you will need to enter 2 of the three bits of information:
- Email you used to sign up
- Credit Card # of the card you previously used to sign up
- OR subscription # that is listed on the payment emails you get from CCBill.
- Click on “Click here to update your payment information” to enter your new credit card information. On this screen you can also change the credit card billing address or the email address you have listed with CCBill.
- Click the “UPDATE” button.
If you need any help with this process it is best to contact CCBill’s customer support. Though you are also welcome, as always, to contact our customer support for additional assistance.
When I try to log into the site it says that my account is expired/inactive, even though my automatic payment went through successfully. What’s the deal?
This can happen when our credit card processor fails to update our site’s membership management system upon rebill. This however is a very quick and easy fix, as your account can be manually updated in a matter of seconds. So, if this happens to you, please contact our Web Admin so she can get you back into the site.
I lost my password, but when I clicked reset password I never received an email with my new temporary password. Where is it?
First, make sure to check the email account that you currently have listed in your profile, as this is the email that will be used to contact you. Secondly, please be sure to check your SPAM filter, as our auto-generated password emails sometimes get flagged as SPAM by filters. To prevent this in the future, if your SPAM filter has a whitelist, please be sure to add [insert email address] to make sure our emails are getting through.
What shows up on my statement when I sign up?
Charges for membership will show up on your card statement as “CCBill – Balance Studios, Inc.”
Removal of Content
If you are a Kink Academy educator or demo model and would like to inquire about having any content you recorded with us removed, please email Kali – eroticationassistant at gmail dot com