While gags are lots of fun, they fall into the category of risky play because people have actually died from things like choking or asphyxiation when they’ve been used wrong. Before going into demonstrations of several gag types, Rain talks about safety in this first of two parts. She talks about how “unsecured” gags can be choking hazards, how the size of a gag can cause TMJ, and other risk factors to consider so that your play can stay in the fun and hot zone!
This video has been close-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)