Here’s the short version: you sign up with CCBill as a Kink Academy affiliate, then put links on your page to our site. If people sign up through the link, you get half of the money.
Sound good? Then skip the details and create your CCBill affiliate account!
Already did that? Then go on to our How to Create an Affiliate Link.
Here’s Why YOU Should Be a Kink Academy Affiliate
From the beginning, Kink Academy has prided itself on paying sex educators for their content. The Affiliate Program was originally designed to show our appreciation for the Erotication sex educators and demo models by providing extra income when people sign up for our site at their recommendation.
The Affiliate Program is now open to everyone. This means YOU can use it to…
- Feature curated content on your blog
- Give your audience access to professionally vetted educators
- Support the educators and models in your kinky and sex-positive community.
- Put more money in your bank account
How It Works
The process is simple:
- You get an affiliate number from CCBill.
- You use our Affiliate Link Guide to create links to our site – even to specific content, such as our free video clips or blog posts.
- You put those links on your site, in whatever way you like.
Every time someone signs up for Kink Academy through your affiliate link, you get half the money.
MORE: If it’s a recurring membership (billed every month) you get half of that, too!
“Wait, when you say ‘half the money’…”
Yes, we mean 50% of both the initial Membership sign up and 50% of every recurring Membership.
Let’s say that again: Every time someone signs up for Kink Academy through your Affiliate link, you will get half of the cost of their membership. When that Member is billed again for their next month of access, you earn half of that as well!
- One-Month (non-recurring) memberships are $24.99. You’d get $12.48 for every signup.
- Recurring monthly memberships are $19.99 – which means every person you get to sign up earns you $10 every month
How You Get Paid
CCBill, our credit card processor, manages all the affiliate payments. That means you can tell them who to make the check out to, where to send it, etc. That gives you more privacy as well as the support of a major organization, leaving the Kink Academy staff free to focus on making the sex education on the site better.
Your Affiliate Account must have at least $50 worth of earnings in it to get a check, but they are sent out every two weeks. This can really add up!
Click this link to create your CCBill affiliate account!
How You Get Support
We’ve recently added a super simple form to help us help you. Do you have a question about your affiliate link? Need help setting up your account? Fill out this form and we’ll get back to you to help get you sorted.