Part three of the Face-up suspension series covers the many factors that go into actually defying gravity. Topologist demonstrates safety and how to couple simple physics with body mechanics to suspend your partner with rope and carabiner. He also discusses some of the ways to make the suspension more comfortable for the bottom by using more rope or simply adjusting the harnesses where they are.
He references two ties not covered in this video, which you can find by clicking on the links: the “hanger” for attaching support lines to the chest harness and hip harness as well as the “double column tie“.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(8)