Now that Wintersong has covered the theoretical parts of “unusual fetishes”, he gets into the practicality of creating a solo scene for yourself. He brings up the not-so-obvious point that by being unusual, your fetish may not be as clear on things like safety and process. Using personal experience as well as some application of common sense, Wintersong goes over these and other issues to keep in mind when planning your solo scene.
Making Your Unusual Fetish Work for You
- Making Unusual Fetish Work for You – Part 1
- Making Your Unusual Fetish Work for You – Part 2: The Conversation
- Making Your Unusual Fetish Work for You – Part 3: Having the Conversation
- Making Your Unusual Fetish Work for You – Part 4: Exploring with a Partner
- What Is An Unusual Fetish?
- Unusual Fetish: Solo Play
- Unusual Fetishes: Coping with Unfeasability
- Unusual Fetish: Aftercare