OK, we’ve gone over the many reasons Kink Academy is one of the best places on the web to learn about hot BDSM and sex with explicit video created by world-class instructors. That’s a given, and if the previous newsletters, blogs, and the site itself doesn’t convince you of that, nothing will.
But we believe it’s more than just an information site. We’ve come up with at least three ways you can use Kink Academy to “hack” your kink – that is, improve that thing you already love to do. All three of them are things that we’ve done ourselves, so we know they work.
1. Kink Academy is Your Wingman. Picture it: you have a hot date planned with That Special Someone that you’ve been lusting after forever. You know they like rope, you know they like caning, and you know they like wax – but it’s been a while since you’ve held an English cane, and you’ve never combined rope and wax before. No worries! As those links prove, Kink Academy has your back – with clear demonstrations of techniques, advice on what to do if something goes wrong, and more. You can brush up on that complicated harness or practice your dirty talk before the date and make it even more likely to impress your playmate.
2. Choose Your Own KinkVenture. Big kink conferences like to brag about the many presenters and classes they offer – and there are some really great ones. Most of them, in fact, put you into a predicament: so many good classes, so little time. The thing is, Kink Academy has many of those “big name” presenters on the site. This gives you the chance to “preview” the presenter – sometimes even the same class they’re giving at the con – and see if you like their style. It can also help you prepare for classes by giving you background material – for example, Topologist used some of his Kink Academy videos to pre-qualify people for one of his advanced classes at the recent ROPECRAFT event.
- This is a good place to note: Kink Academy was created by Princess Kali and several other educators who also present at conferences. We’re not saying that the videos are a replacement for going to those classes. Rather, we think of it as a supplement, a different form of kink education. You can’t get an immediate answer to a question from a video – but on the other hand, it’s not that easy to have Lee Harrington in your living room, either.
3. Deeper Kink Understanding. Another dilemma at conferences is the limitations of time – most classes can last at most two hours, and usually they’re shorter. As any presenter will tell you, that’s usually just enough time to begin to cover a subject. But with a Kink Academy membership you can continue the learning and exploration after the convention. You can see keynote speeches, delve into academic presentations on the Therapeutic Benefits of Subspace, or just pick up some extra exercises to make your next oral sex that much hotter. In a lot of ways Kink Academy provides you with the “DVD Extras” to your BDSM experience, regardless of your level of experience.
Plus there is one killer feature that you can only find online: the ability to pause, rewind, and play your favorite presenters again and again! With hundreds of videos on dozens of topics and the most diverse cast of instructors anywhere, we’re pretty proud of the site, and we’re confident it can enrich your kink life in all of these ways. As you can see below, we’re also always working on ways to improve the site experience making it even easier to get the content to you.
But there’s certainly some things we’ve left out – how has Kink Academy helped you get your perv on? Let us know!
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)