There are a lot of ways that humor can happen before, during, and after a scene. Jaki points out some methods for seeking them out and using them to increase intensity and even intimacy in your play.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Also in Humor in the Dungeon
- Humor in the Dungeon: Introduction
- Humor in the Dungeon: What if You’re Not Funny?
- Humor in the Dungeon: How Can Humor Appear in a Scene?
- Humor in the Dungeon: More Ideas for Play
- Humor in the Dungeon: Staying in Scene
- Humor as Aftercare: Grounding & Creating Space
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)