Are you passionate about kink and sexuality education?
Do you have an enthusiasm or a unique viewpoint on your kink that you want to share with the community?
Join the team of amazing educators already hosted on Kink Academy by contributing an article (or articles) for us!
We are looking for experienced kinksters and writers to add to our educational offerings by writing for our blog. We are seeking writings that are inclusive, sex and body positive, and consent-driven.
Article subjects should correspond to topics available on Kink Academy and include at least 3 links to KinkAcademy.com videos or blog posts. We are looking for an educational tone, not erotica or journal entries (Though if you can make the article sexy AND informative, we’re all for it!).
The article should be at least 600 words, ready to publish (minimal to no editing needed), new content (not previously published) and we will need a 2-3 sentence biography from you along with a link back to your website.
Check out previous articles on our blog to see the tone and style we’re looking for!
In exchange for each article accepted, you will receive $35 and a one month membership to KinkAcademy.com. If interested, please complete the form below or contact us with any questions.
Some example topics/titles might be:
- Cool Cats & Kittens — A Kitten Play Primer
- Intro to Prostate Massage — Health Benefits & Pleasure
- Living on the Edge — A Beginner’s Guide to Edging
- Using Gloves to Heighten Sensations
- 5 Things Not to Say When Meeting Kinksters
- The Kinkster’s Guide to Online Dating
- Breaking Down Herpes Stigma
- Sensuality After 40 — Embracing Your Changing Body
- The Ambivalent Daddy’s Guide to Guilt
- Ongoing Consent — The Art of the Check In
- Aftercare, Beyond Snuggles and Blankets
- Anal Play – Lube and Plugs and Beads, Oh My!
- Advanced Negotiation Techniques
- Bootblacking – intro or advanced
- Using Kink to Boost Body Confidence
- How-To Create Your Own Kinky Toys
- Anatomy Lessons for Fingering and Fisting
- Growing Transformation – Giantess Women & Tiny Men
- Crafting Practical Protocols
- Introducing Rough Body Play Into Your Scenes
- Top 10 Pervertibles!
- Advanced Puppy Play
- Prepping for Your First Kinky Camping Event!
- Sexy Wintertime Fun
Submissions are open on an on-going basis, feel free to send in an article at any time.
Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee publication/payment. We will contact you directly if we are interested in publishing your article.
At this time, we are only looking for original content (not previously published). Please include links to any videos your article relates to at the end of the article copy. While this is not required, those articles which include it will receive preference.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(17)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)