Are you passionate about kink and sexuality education?
Do you have an enthusiasm or a unique viewpoint on your kink that you want to share with the community?
Join the team of amazing educators already hosted on Kink Academy by contributing an article (or articles) for us!
We are looking for experienced kinksters and writers to add to our educational offerings by writing for our blog. We are seeking writings that are inclusive, sex and body positive, and consent-driven.
Article subjects should correspond to topics available on Kink Academy and include at least 3 links to prior videos or blog posts. We are looking for an educational tone, not erotica or journal entries (Though if you can make the article sexy AND informative, we’re all for it!).
The article should be at least 600 words, ready to publish (minimal to no editing needed), new content (not previously published) and we will need a 2-3 sentence biography from you along with a link back to your website.
Check out previous articles on our blog to see the tone and style we’re looking for – Informative, playful, conversational!
In exchange for each article accepted, you will receive $35 and a one month membership to KinkAcademy.com. If interested, please complete the form below or contact us with any questions.
Some example topics/titles might be:
- ABDL Wtf?: Explaining Adult Baby/Diaper Love
- Aftercare, Beyond Snuggles and Blankets
- Anal Play – Lube and Plugs and Beads, Oh My!
- Negotiating for Bondage
- Navigating Body Dysmorphia in Play
- How-To Create Your Own Cane
- Anatomy Lessons for Fingering and Fisting
- Consent and Hypnosis
- Vulnerability and Intimacy from the Dominant Side
- Loving Your Latex: Cleaning and Care
- Crafting Practical Protocols
- Risk-Awareness for Rough Body Play
- Safer Sex 101
- Primal Play – Connecting with your Inner Beast
- Top 10 Pervertibles!
- Consent in the Swing Scene
- Sexy Service Sessions
- Prepping for Your First Kinky Camping Event!
Submissions are open on an on-going basis, we’ll be publishing 1-2 articles a month.