Lee Harrington and Mollena Williams, authors of Playing Well with Others, talk about how newcomers can pick out the right type of gathering to get their kink on. Are you an exhibitionist, a voyeur, a socialite, an introvert, looking for fun toys to buy or fun people to play with? Taking all of these into consideration, these two brilliant kink educators help clarify your choices.
Also in Kink Community
- Playing Well With Others: A New Book by Lee Harrington & Mollena Williams
- Kink Community: What Is It?
- Help! Which Kink Event is Right for Me?
- Kink Community: Level of Involvement
- Kink Community: Dungeon Dos & Don’ts
- Kink Community: Exploratorium & Other Events
- Con-Crud & Con-Drop
- Kink Community: Why Join?
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(21)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(15)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(8)