You might think that a simple game of “make believe” wouldn’t need to have a safety lecture…but remember, this is playing with our deepest ideas of ourselves, and that can make it tricky indeed. Lee talks about how there can be issues with things ranging from simply forgetting to come “all the way out” of your role through full dissociation ” – when you’re in the trunk.” He emphasizes that while role play can indeed be therapeutic, it is not a substitute for therapy.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(8)