This is a great clip to help everyone understand that “No” is both a complete sentence and a nuanced form of communication. Bex explains that, especially for trans and socialized-female people, the word “no” can carry along with it real fear and discomfort. He also talks about strategies for making it easier for everyone – on both sides of the “no” – to feel good about it, and find alternate paths towards constructive interactions.
This video has been close-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Communication with Bex Caputo
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(24)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(22)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(21)
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(21)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(19)
- What is Rough Sex?(14)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(14)
- Eye Contact(12)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(10)