When you’re starting to talk about the more complex layers of collaborating on a scene, you need a deeper understanding of consent itself. Thista Minai starts this series by describing how consent is more of a process than an object, and the idea of “inner” and “outer” boundaries. You need to understand the ways consent can change, even during play, before you take on some of the edgier kinds of kink.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(8)