In basic negotiation it’s common to decide that there can be no add-on changes in the planned activities for a scene. That’s often a good idea, because trying to communicate a different, more permissive state of consent during a scene is risky. Thista talks in this video about how to create the parameters to mitigate the risk, along with concepts such as “explicit” and “implicit” cues (such as verbal vs. body language) to help.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(8)