A lot of emphasis is put on “experience” in kink, and the idea that it is somehow safer to play with people who have been doing things for a while. This is only true if the person understands that there are also blind spots — “pitfalls”, as Thista calls them — and that being experienced, or even “never having anything go wrong”, might not be anything other than luck. Understanding some ways that experience can lead to risky assumptions – and, for that matter, understanding how “risk” itself is a very subjective thing – can help you mitigate the chance of things going wrong.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(20)
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)