As she brings the series to a close, Thista emphasizes that the only person who gets to decide if your consent has been violated is you. This is simply a process for being better at being self-aware both about your own boundaries and your partner’s. She also lays out very clearly who this series is intended for (watch to see!) and reminds us that creating better consent practices is both the responsibility and benefit for all of us.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Advanced Negotiation: Consent as a Persistent & Fluctuating State
- Advanced Negotiation: Communicating Consent While In Scene
- Advanced Negotiation Demo: Negotiating Parameters
- Advanced Negotiation: Pitfalls of Experience
- Advanced Negotiation Demo: Evaluating Skills
- Advanced Negotiation: States of Change
- Advanced Negotiation: Closing Thoughts