Dr. Patti Britton begins her discussion on intimacy with this three-minute, part-one video. She opens with an insight on sex and intimacy and then both defines intimacy and shares ideas on how to foster intimacy in your relationships. Stay tuned for more on intimacy in part two.
Sex & Relationships
- Are Alternative Relationships Like Poly Healthy?
- Signs of Unhealthy Sexual Activities or Desires
- How to Discover What Your Sexual Interests Are
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 2
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like BDSM Healthy?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 1
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like Swinging Healthy?
- Where Do Our Sexual Beliefs Come From?
- Can Pornography Be Good for You?
- Where Do Our Sexual Desires Come From?
- The Health Benefits of Sex
- Communication Suggestions for Discussing Sexual Needs
- Why Intimacy Is Important in a Relationship
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 2
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 1
- Is Becoming a Sex Coach for You?