Dr. Patti Britton addresses communication about sex during this four-minute video. She notes the problem that so many couples have when it comes to talking about sex, and she offers her signature “CNAC” solution, replete with concrete suggestions.
Sex & Relationships
- Are Alternative Relationships Like Poly Healthy?
- Signs of Unhealthy Sexual Activities or Desires
- How to Discover What Your Sexual Interests Are
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 2
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like BDSM Healthy?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 1
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like Swinging Healthy?
- Where Do Our Sexual Beliefs Come From?
- Can Pornography Be Good for You?
- Where Do Our Sexual Desires Come From?
- The Health Benefits of Sex
- Communication Suggestions for Discussing Sexual Needs
- Why Intimacy Is Important in a Relationship
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 2
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 1
- Is Becoming a Sex Coach for You?