Dr. Patti Britton addresses communication about sex during this four-minute video. She notes the problem that so many couples have when it comes to talking about sex, and she offers her signature “CNAC” solution, replete with concrete suggestions.
Also in Sex & Relationships
- Is Becoming a Sex Coach for You?
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 1
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 2
- Why Intimacy Is Important in a Relationship
- Communication Suggestions for Discussing Sexual Needs
- The Health Benefits of Sex
- Where Do Our Sexual Desires Come From?
- Can Pornography Be Good for You?
- Where Do Our Sexual Beliefs Come From?
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like Swinging Healthy?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 1
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like BDSM Healthy?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 2
- How to Discover What Your Sexual Interests Are
- Signs of Unhealthy Sexual Activities or Desires
- Are Alternative Relationships Like Poly Healthy?
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(21)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(15)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(8)