Dr. Patti Britton begins to explain the origins of personal sexual beliefs during this two-minute video. She points to the wide variety of influences – from our families of origin to peers, media and more – and notes several specific examples. Dr. Britton also shares why it is important to understand the origins of our own sexual beliefs.
Sex & Relationships
- Are Alternative Relationships Like Poly Healthy?
- Signs of Unhealthy Sexual Activities or Desires
- How to Discover What Your Sexual Interests Are
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 2
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like BDSM Healthy?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 1
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like Swinging Healthy?
- Where Do Our Sexual Beliefs Come From?
- Can Pornography Be Good for You?
- Where Do Our Sexual Desires Come From?
- The Health Benefits of Sex
- Communication Suggestions for Discussing Sexual Needs
- Why Intimacy Is Important in a Relationship
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 2
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 1
- Is Becoming a Sex Coach for You?