Dr. Patti Britton discusses alternative relationships during this three-minute video. In particular, she introduces swinging by addressing some misconceptions, highlighting its key elements, and revealing how it can help inject erotic energy into your relationship(s).
Also in Sex & Relationships
- Is Becoming a Sex Coach for You?
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 1
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 2
- Why Intimacy Is Important in a Relationship
- Communication Suggestions for Discussing Sexual Needs
- The Health Benefits of Sex
- Where Do Our Sexual Desires Come From?
- Can Pornography Be Good for You?
- Where Do Our Sexual Beliefs Come From?
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like Swinging Healthy?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 1
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like BDSM Healthy?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 2
- How to Discover What Your Sexual Interests Are
- Signs of Unhealthy Sexual Activities or Desires
- Are Alternative Relationships Like Poly Healthy?
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(21)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(15)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(8)