Dr. Heather Howard answers two questions about anal intercourse during this four-minute video. She first delves into statistics among male and female identified persons to answer the normalcy question. Dr. Howard then addresses the question of anal play safety. In her next clip she discusses techniques to help increase protection and pleasure.
Also in Sexual Health Questions
- Is Anal Intercourse Normal and Safe?
- Is Pornography Healthy or Bad for Me?
- What is the G-Spot & How Do I Find It?
- If Intercourse is Painful, What Can Be Done?
- How to Have Comfortable & Safe Anal Stimulation
- What Should Labia Look Like?
- Is It Common to Be Straight but Fantasize About the Same Sex?
- Sexual Experiences with Chronic Illness or Disability
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 2
- Reducing Sexual Pain
- Erectile Difficulty
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 1
- How & When Do I Tell My Partner I Have an STI?
- Telling a Partner About a Chronic Sexual Condition
- How Do I Know If I’m a Sexual Addict?
- Techniques for Reducing Sexual Pain, Part 3
- Vaginismus & Pelvic Pain During Intercourse
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(15)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)