Dr. Heather Howard answers two questions about anal intercourse during this four-minute video. She first delves into statistics among male and female identified persons to answer the normalcy question. Dr. Howard then addresses the question of anal play safety. In her next clip she discusses techniques to help increase protection and pleasure.
Sexual Health Questions
- Vaginismus & Pelvic Pain During Intercourse
- Sexual Experiences with Chronic Illness or Disability
- Is Pornography Healthy or Bad for Me?
- What is the G-Spot & How Do I Find It?
- If Intercourse is Painful, What Can Be Done?
- How to Have Comfortable & Safe Anal Stimulation
- What Should Labia Look Like?
- Is It Common to Be Straight but Fantasize About the Same Sex?
- Reducing Sexual Pain
- How Do I Know If I’m a Sexual Addict?
- Erectile Difficulty
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 1
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 2
- Techniques for Reducing Sexual Pain – Part 3
- How & When Do I Tell My Partner I Have an STI?
- Telling a Partner About a Chronic Sexual Condition
- Is Anal Intercourse Normal and Safe?