Dr. Heather Howard discusses the reduction of sexual pain during this four-minute video. She outlines the various professionals – as well as other resources (e.g., downloadable forms on her website) – available to assist those with pelvic pain. Dr. Howard also considers the effects of sexual pain on emotions, relationships, and more. Stay tuned for her upcoming clips during which she offers specific techniques to reduce sexual pain.
Sexual Health Questions
- What is the G-Spot & How Do I Find It?
- Vaginismus & Pelvic Pain During Intercourse
- If Intercourse is Painful, What Can Be Done?
- Reducing Sexual Pain
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 1
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 2
- Techniques for Reducing Sexual Pain – Part 3
- Is It Common to Be Straight but Fantasize About the Same Sex?
- Is Anal Intercourse Normal and Safe?
- How to Have Comfortable & Safe Anal Stimulation
- Erectile Difficulty
- What Should Labia Look Like?
- How Do I Know If I’m a Sexual Addict?
- Is Pornography Healthy or Bad for Me?
- Sexual Experiences with Chronic Illness or Disability
- Telling a Partner About a Chronic Sexual Condition
- How & When Do I Tell My Partner I Have an STI?