Dr. Heather Howard discusses the reduction of sexual pain during this four-minute video. She outlines the various professionals – as well as other resources (e.g., downloadable forms on her website) – available to assist those with pelvic pain. Dr. Howard also considers the effects of sexual pain on emotions, relationships, and more. Stay tuned for her upcoming clips during which she offers specific techniques to reduce sexual pain.
Sexual Health Questions
- Vaginismus & Pelvic Pain During Intercourse
- Sexual Experiences with Chronic Illness or Disability
- Is Pornography Healthy or Bad for Me?
- What is the G-Spot & How Do I Find It?
- If Intercourse is Painful, What Can Be Done?
- How to Have Comfortable & Safe Anal Stimulation
- What Should Labia Look Like?
- Is It Common to Be Straight but Fantasize About the Same Sex?
- Reducing Sexual Pain
- How Do I Know If I’m a Sexual Addict?
- Erectile Difficulty
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 1
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 2
- Techniques for Reducing Sexual Pain – Part 3
- How & When Do I Tell My Partner I Have an STI?
- Telling a Partner About a Chronic Sexual Condition
- Is Anal Intercourse Normal and Safe?