Dr. Heather Howard discusses the continuum of sexual identity and behavior during this six-minute video. She first introduces the Kinsey scale and then compares some recent data on sexual identities and behaviors among heterosexuals, homosexuals, and bisexuals.
Sexual Health Questions
- What is the G-Spot & How Do I Find It?
- Vaginismus & Pelvic Pain During Intercourse
- If Intercourse is Painful, What Can Be Done?
- Reducing Sexual Pain
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 1
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 2
- Techniques for Reducing Sexual Pain – Part 3
- Is It Common to Be Straight but Fantasize About the Same Sex?
- Is Anal Intercourse Normal and Safe?
- How to Have Comfortable & Safe Anal Stimulation
- Erectile Difficulty
- What Should Labia Look Like?
- How Do I Know If I’m a Sexual Addict?
- Is Pornography Healthy or Bad for Me?
- Sexual Experiences with Chronic Illness or Disability
- Telling a Partner About a Chronic Sexual Condition
- How & When Do I Tell My Partner I Have an STI?