Dr. Heather Howard discusses explicit media during this five-minute video. She answers the oft-put question to her: Is porn bad for me? Dr. Howard defines pornography and notes both its value and limitations. Throughout the clip she comments on sexual fantasy and sexual education – underscoring the reality of a very broad spectrum of healthy sexuality.
Sexual Health Questions
- Vaginismus & Pelvic Pain During Intercourse
- Sexual Experiences with Chronic Illness or Disability
- Is Pornography Healthy or Bad for Me?
- What is the G-Spot & How Do I Find It?
- If Intercourse is Painful, What Can Be Done?
- How to Have Comfortable & Safe Anal Stimulation
- What Should Labia Look Like?
- Is It Common to Be Straight but Fantasize About the Same Sex?
- Reducing Sexual Pain
- How Do I Know If I’m a Sexual Addict?
- Erectile Difficulty
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 1
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 2
- Techniques for Reducing Sexual Pain – Part 3
- How & When Do I Tell My Partner I Have an STI?
- Telling a Partner About a Chronic Sexual Condition
- Is Anal Intercourse Normal and Safe?