For some people, sex is all about orgasm, and depression can mean that gets a lot harder. JoEllen talks about a few different types of side effects of depression & treatments, from “anorgasmia” through things like “strange orgasm” and genital numbness. She also has some solid suggestions for how to overcome some of these challenges, including why you might want to have a “big, giant, warm vibrator” handy…
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Also in Sex & Depression
- Sex and Depression: Why Don’t We Talk About It?
- Sex and Depression: Does Sex Matter At A Time Like This?
- Sex and Depression: How Emotions Impact Your Libido
- Sex and Depression: Orgasms
- Sex and Depression: Lubrication & Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex and Depression: Changing How We Think About Sex
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(21)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(14)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)