Now we get to the part JoEllen Notte thinks of as the “feelings” section. How can depression – and the medications used to treat it – affect how you feel about sex? The answer is pretty nuanced, and she explains how it’s important to make very conscious decisions about the sex you do or don’t have. JoEllen also explains an idea she calls the “sexual skeleton key” that can be an effective tool for getting the sex you want.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)