Now we get to the part JoEllen Notte thinks of as the “feelings” section. How can depression – and the medications used to treat it – affect how you feel about sex? The answer is pretty nuanced, and she explains how it’s important to make very conscious decisions about the sex you do or don’t have. JoEllen also explains an idea she calls the “sexual skeleton key” that can be an effective tool for getting the sex you want.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Also in Sex & Depression
- Sex and Depression: Why Don’t We Talk About It?
- Sex and Depression: Does Sex Matter At A Time Like This?
- Sex and Depression: How Emotions Impact Your Libido
- Sex and Depression: Orgasms
- Sex and Depression: Lubrication & Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex and Depression: Changing How We Think About Sex
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(21)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(14)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)