Imagine if sex went beyond your expectations? In this final clip, JoEllen invites you to go exploring. What kinds of sensations can enrich your sexual experiences? Impact play and e-stim are two of her favorites (and you can learn a lot about both here on Kink Academy!) but there are a lot of other non-orgasm-focused ways you can enjoy and love your body and your sexuality.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Also in Sex & Depression
- Sex and Depression: Why Don’t We Talk About It?
- Sex and Depression: Does Sex Matter At A Time Like This?
- Sex and Depression: How Emotions Impact Your Libido
- Sex and Depression: Orgasms
- Sex and Depression: Lubrication & Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex and Depression: Changing How We Think About Sex
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(21)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(15)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(8)