Author and sexuality expert JoEllen Notte opens this series with a very pertinent question: why don’t we talk more about how depression and sex connect? She gives some examples from her research of how people might not feel like they were “allowed” to have sex when they were depressed, or just don’t want to talk about that kind of thing with a therapist. Of course, this particular series is going to blow that idea away, and talk about it from many angles.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(20)
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)