Author and sexuality expert JoEllen Notte opens this series with a very pertinent question: why don’t we talk more about how depression and sex connect? She gives some examples from her research of how people might not feel like they were “allowed” to have sex when they were depressed, or just don’t want to talk about that kind of thing with a therapist. Of course, this particular series is going to blow that idea away, and talk about it from many angles.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)