Author and sexuality expert JoEllen Notte opens this series with a very pertinent question: why don’t we talk more about how depression and sex connect? She gives some examples from her research of how people might not feel like they were “allowed” to have sex when they were depressed, or just don’t want to talk about that kind of thing with a therapist. Of course, this particular series is going to blow that idea away, and talk about it from many angles.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Also in Sex & Depression
- Sex and Depression: Why Don’t We Talk About It?
- Sex and Depression: Does Sex Matter At A Time Like This?
- Sex and Depression: How Emotions Impact Your Libido
- Sex and Depression: Orgasms
- Sex and Depression: Lubrication & Erectile Dysfunction
- Sex and Depression: Changing How We Think About Sex
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(17)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)