Dr. Patti Britton finishes her discussion on sexual and gender identity during this three-minute, part-two video. She acknowledges the fluidity of identities and promotes the importance of self-identification (and not labeling others). Dr. Britton also covers past and current ways of understanding both the gender identity spectrum and sexual orientation.
Sex & Relationships
- Where Do Our Sexual Beliefs Come From?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 1
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 2
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like BDSM Healthy?
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like Swinging Healthy?
- Are Alternative Relationships Like Poly Healthy?
- How to Discover What Your Sexual Interests Are
- Communication Suggestions for Discussing Sexual Needs
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 1
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 2
- Why Intimacy Is Important in a Relationship
- The Health Benefits of Sex
- Signs of Unhealthy Sexual Activities or Desires
- Can Pornography Be Good for You?
- Where Do Our Sexual Desires Come From?
- Is Becoming a Sex Coach for You?