Dr. Patti Britton finishes her discussion on sexual and gender identity during this three-minute, part-two video. She acknowledges the fluidity of identities and promotes the importance of self-identification (and not labeling others). Dr. Britton also covers past and current ways of understanding both the gender identity spectrum and sexual orientation.
Also in Sex & Relationships
- Is Becoming a Sex Coach for You?
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 1
- Ideas for Creating Intimacy – Part 2
- Why Intimacy Is Important in a Relationship
- Communication Suggestions for Discussing Sexual Needs
- The Health Benefits of Sex
- Where Do Our Sexual Desires Come From?
- Can Pornography Be Good for You?
- Where Do Our Sexual Beliefs Come From?
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like Swinging Healthy?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 1
- Are Alternative Relationship Structures Like BDSM Healthy?
- What is “Sexual” or “Gender” Identity? – Part 2
- How to Discover What Your Sexual Interests Are
- Signs of Unhealthy Sexual Activities or Desires
- Are Alternative Relationships Like Poly Healthy?
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(15)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)