Dr. Heather Howard recommends ways to reduce sexual pain during this four-minute, part-one video. She outlines her series by stating the four Ps: prepare, protect, position, and pleasure. Dr. Howard focuses primarily on preparation – offering dozens of techniques – in this clip, and continues her suggestions in her upcoming clips.
Also in Sexual Health Questions
- Is Anal Intercourse Normal and Safe?
- Is Pornography Healthy or Bad for Me?
- What is the G-Spot & How Do I Find It?
- If Intercourse is Painful, What Can Be Done?
- How to Have Comfortable & Safe Anal Stimulation
- What Should Labia Look Like?
- Is It Common to Be Straight but Fantasize About the Same Sex?
- Sexual Experiences with Chronic Illness or Disability
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 2
- Reducing Sexual Pain
- Erectile Difficulty
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 1
- How & When Do I Tell My Partner I Have an STI?
- Telling a Partner About a Chronic Sexual Condition
- How Do I Know If I’m a Sexual Addict?
- Techniques for Reducing Sexual Pain, Part 3
- Vaginismus & Pelvic Pain During Intercourse
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(15)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexually Dominant Kissing: The Kiss(8)