Dr. Heather Howard completes her series on alleviating pain during sex by covering the final two “P’s”: position and pleasure. She recommends several methods to position yourself for maximum comfort including using special “sex furniture” and then goes into ways to increase the level of arousal and find a way for the sexual needs of both partners to be met.
Sexual Health Questions
- Is Anal Intercourse Normal and Safe?
- Is Pornography Healthy or Bad for Me?
- What is the G-Spot & How Do I Find It?
- If Intercourse is Painful, What Can Be Done?
- How to Have Comfortable & Safe Anal Stimulation
- What Should Labia Look Like?
- Is It Common to Be Straight but Fantasize About the Same Sex?
- Sexual Experiences with Chronic Illness or Disability
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 2
- Reducing Sexual Pain
- Erectile Difficulty
- Techniques to Reduce Sexual Pain – Part 1
- How & When Do I Tell My Partner I Have an STI?
- Telling a Partner About a Chronic Sexual Condition
- How Do I Know If I’m a Sexual Addict?
- Techniques for Reducing Sexual Pain, Part 3
- Vaginismus & Pelvic Pain During Intercourse