If someone doesn’t respect you as a person, they’re not likely to respect your boundaries when it comes to sex and kink. In this clip, Marcia talks about what that word means in the context of sexual relations and also gives several solid ways you can make sure that your partner does respect you, as well as signs that they might not.
This video has been close-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Also in Consent with Marcia B.
- What is Consent?
- Myths About Consent
- Why “Is this OK?” is the WORST Consent Question to Ask
- Consent Agreement
- Actually, Literally, What to Say in Consent Conversations
- How Do I Make Consent Sexy?
- When is Sex Over?
- Consent & Respect
- When Consent Conversations Get Awkward
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(21)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(15)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)