Marcia B. brings her enthusiastic style to a serious subject: consent in sexual relationships. The first thing she talks about is defining the term – what is consent? A lot of people frame it in as “getting and giving”, but she suggests looking at it as more of a collaborative process.
This video has been close-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Also in Consent with Marcia B.
- What is Consent?
- Myths About Consent
- Why “Is this OK?” is the WORST Consent Question to Ask
- Consent Agreement
- Actually, Literally, What to Say in Consent Conversations
- How Do I Make Consent Sexy?
- When is Sex Over?
- Consent & Respect
- When Consent Conversations Get Awkward
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(16)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)