This clip is one of the things that sets Marcia B. apart from most sex educators: she tackles the questions that are rarely asked. In this particular case, it’s the idea of when people think sex is over. Is it when one person has an orgasm? Or when both do? What if neither does – or wants to? What if there are outside factors like family, jobs, or even just mood that changes things? She explains how the answer to the question is both a personal one and an important one to communicate to your partner(s). She also reminds us of how consent plays into this question as well.
This video has been close-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Also in Consent with Marcia B.
- What is Consent?
- Myths About Consent
- Why “Is this OK?” is the WORST Consent Question to Ask
- Consent Agreement
- Actually, Literally, What to Say in Consent Conversations
- How Do I Make Consent Sexy?
- When is Sex Over?
- Consent & Respect
- When Consent Conversations Get Awkward
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(17)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)