Now that you know how to create new protocols that support your D/s, Graydancer encourages you to use this skill to create an “environment of win”, where rather than you having to work at your D/s you have everything around you set up to reinforce it. He also emphasizes the way that this is a practice that is for solo kinksters as well as people in relationships.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(20)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)