Since so much of D/s is oriented around service, it is a pretty natural fit for a protocol to improve the quality of life for those in a relationship. Graydancer points out that this is a two-way street, though, and that not only can the D-type improve the life of the S-type but that they also have a responsibility to learn how to receive service appropriately. He also emphasizes the difference between “therapeutic” and “therapy” – and how D/s is never a substitute for the latter.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(20)
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)