When you’re both the rigger and the bottom in a suspension, you really need to keep track not only of your equipment and lines but also of what’s going on in your body. This includes things like potential nerve impingement, fatigue, and making sure that you still can manage the suspension you have planned. Shay talks in this clip about what and how body awareness needs to be in your skillset for self-suspension.
Rope bondage can be extremely dangerous. Self-suspension is an aerial activity with many inherent risks. Never tie alone or without appropriate instruction. Consult your doctor before attempting potentially strenuous activities like self-suspension.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)