As the center of mass, the hip harness could be considered the most important part of a self-suspension. Luckily, Shay has a straightforward harness based loosely on the “Swiss seat” which works for many bodies, is adaptable to several kinds of suspension, and doesn’t require any fancy knots. She demonstrates putting on the harness while talking about the placement of the lines and various options for finishing off the harness. Be sure to watch the “adding rope” clip before this one, as you’ll probably need to!
Rope bondage can be extremely dangerous. Self-suspension is an aerial activity with many inherent risks. Never tie alone or without appropriate instruction. Consult your doctor before attempting potentially strenuous activities like self-suspension.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)