Just knowing the ties and having the hardware isn’t enough to have a good self-suspension scene. In this clip, Shay goes over several steps you want to take before you ever start tying – things like having your equipment in the right place (and what equipment to have), evaluating your hard point and hardware, and more. Benefit from the experience of other self-tying enthusiasts and give yourself a head start towards flying happy by following the steps outlined here.
Rope bondage can be extremely dangerous. Self-suspension is an aerial activity with many inherent risks. Never tie alone or without appropriate instruction. Consult your doctor before attempting potentially strenuous activities like self-suspension.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)