While some people can be fine with a self-suspension using only the horizontal bands of a chest harness, Shay prefers having a couple of bands going over the shoulders and weaving in the front for better support. She teaches how to not only add them but the neat tricks involved in tying literally behind your own back. As she finishes off the chest harness it turns out to be both functional and aesthetic, and she covers variations for people with different types of chest tissue as well.
Rope bondage can be extremely dangerous. Self-suspension is an aerial activity with many inherent risks. Never tie alone or without appropriate instruction. Consult your doctor before attempting potentially strenuous activities like self-suspension.
This video is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
Add to Favorites
Most Favorited Videos
Most Bookmarked Posts
- Tie ‘Em Up and Fuck ‘Em(20)
- How to Fuck a Femdom: Demonstration(19)
- Control Through Protocol: What It Is and Why It’s Sexy(18)
- Sensual Domination: Getting Started(18)
- How to Handle a Challenge From a Submissive(16)
- Defining Levels of Protocol(12)
- What is Rough Sex?(12)
- Eye Contact(10)
- Breast Sex: Foreplay(9)
- Sexual Cuddling, Part 1(8)